Agnipath Scheme benefits How Agniveers will be advantaged after their withdrawal from Agnipath scheme?
Agnipath Scheme advantages Agnipath Scheme was blazoned by the Defence Minister of India Rajnath Singh on June 14, 2022. As per the Central government military reclamation scheme, applicants will be appointed as on a contract base for a period of 4 times in the three divisions of India’s fortified forces- the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force, and the Indian Navy. The dogfaces under Agnipath Scheme will be called ‘ Agniveers ’ and age eligibility for joining the military reclamation plan will be between 17 to 21 times. Agnipath Scheme has colorful benefits and nearly every day government has been publicizing different plans to move the youths to support the plan and not worry about their future after 4 times.
Know what are some of the benefits of the Agnipath Scheme and how these benefits will support Agniveers after the four times of their service.
Agnipath Scheme Benefits Why Agnipath Scheme is protested?
Youths have been protesting the central government’s Agnipath Scheme and opposition parties have also come out in their help. The demurrers have been taking place against the contractual nature of the Agnipath scheme. As per the critics, there will be no security after the four times of service and the government has blazoned the scheme without any plans.
Agnipath Scheme Benefits What will be the Central Government benefits?
As per the Central Government, Agniveers under Agnipath Scheme will getRs.,000-Rs.,000 payment per month. At the end of the 4- time contract, 25 percent of the Agniveers will be instated into the Indian Army. The rest will admitRs. 11- 12 lakh in one stage at the time of the withdrawal. still, Agniveers won’t be eligible to admit the pension after 4 times of service.
Agnipath Scheme Benefits How Agniveers will be advantaged after withdrawal?
Agniveers, amid the wide demurrers, have been given assurance by the Central and State Governments after their four times of service.
1. The Government of India has indicate to reserve 10 percent of the posts in the Home and Defence Ministries for ‘ Agniveers ’.
2. The Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has said that 10 per cent of the jobs in the Indian Coast Guard will be private for the Agniveers. The same applies to the 16 state- possessed companies in the Ministry of Defence.
3. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah blazoned that 10 per cent of seats of Agniveers will be reserved in the Central Armed Police Force( CAPFs) and Assam Rifles.
4. The Civil Aviation Ministry has promised that the sweats will be initiated to rope in technically able Agniveers to colorful uses.
5. The National Institute of Open Schooling has blazoned that it’ll give special courses for Agniveers associated with the to get class 10th and 12th pass instruments.
6. The Union Ministry of Education has decided to introduce a three- time special specialized education course at the Undergraduate position for Agniveers.
7. The Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar blazoned that the Agniveers will be given precedence in the jobs.